Report NEP-TUR-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allison Zhou & Carl Bonham & Byron Gangnes, 2007. "Modeling the supply and demand for tourism: a fully identified VECM approach," Working Papers 200717, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Figini & Massimiliano Castellani & Laura Vici, 2007. "Estimating Tourist Externalities on Residents: A Choice Modeling Approach to the Case of Rimini," Working Papers 2007.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:spe:wpaper:0725 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harry Davakos, 2007. "Economic Impact of 10K Race on the Greater Charleston, SC Area," Working Papers 0718, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Murat Arik, 2005. "Economic Impact of Bonnaroo Music Festival on Coffee County," Studies 200703, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.