Report NEP-TRE-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanders, Rebecca L & Cooper, Jill F, 2013. "Do All Roadway Users Want the Same Things?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley qt1zn7w26v, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Olaf Merk & Theo Notteboom, 2013. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of Rotterdam/Amsterdam, the Netherlands," OECD Regional Development Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Sebastián Nieto-Parra & Mauricio Olivera & Anamaría Tibocha, 2013. "The Politics of Transport Infrastructure Policies in Colombia," OECD Development Centre Working Papers, OECD Publishing 316, OECD Publishing.
- Kim, Jinwon & Brownstone, David, 2013. "The Impact of Residential Density on Vehicle Usage and Fuel Consumption: Evidence from National Samples," MPRA Paper 47785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Road Traffic Accidents in Saudi Arabia: An ADRL Approach and Multivariate Granger Causality," MPRA Paper 47760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Vehicle Routing in Multi-Echelon Distribution Systems with Cross-Docking: A Systematic Lexical-Metanarrative Analysis," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00834573, HAL.
- Keeling, Drew, 2013. "Oceanic Travel Conditions and American Immigration, 1890-1914," MPRA Paper 47850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00835650 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduardo Bitran & Sebastián Nieto-Parra & Juan Sebastián Robledo, 2013. "Opening the Black Box of Contract Renegotiations: An Analysis of Road Concessions in Chile, Colombia and Peru," OECD Development Centre Working Papers, OECD Publishing 317, OECD Publishing.
- Colin Green & John Heywood & Maria Navarro Paniagua, 2013. "Did liberalising English and Welsh bar hours cause traffic accidents?," Working Papers, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department 33996659, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Moreira, Paulo Pires, 2013. "The Governance Model of the Portuguese Maritime Ports: What Future?," MPRA Paper 47821, University Library of Munich, Germany.