Report NEP-TRE-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanning, Cooper & Jerrett, Michael & Su, Jason G. & Wolch, Jennifer, 2012. "Safe Routes to Play? Pedestrian and Bicyclist Crashes Near Parks in the Los Angeles Region," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2st3m2cv, University of California Transportation Center.
- Francesco P. Deflorio & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Guido Perboli & Roberto Tadei, 2012. "The Influence of Time Windows on the Costs of Urban Freight Distribution Services in City Logistics Applications," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00736428, HAL.
- Ginés de Rus & M. Pilar Socorro, 2012. "Access pricing and investment in vertical structures with complementary or rival facilities," Working Papers 2012-06, FEDEA.
- Victor Matheson, 2012. "Assessing the infrastructure impact of mega-events in emerging economies," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 1203, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Cristina Barbot & Ofelia Betancor & M. Pilar Socorro & M. Fernanda Viecens, 2012. "Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence," Working Papers 2012-05, FEDEA.
- Xavier d'Haultfoeuille & Pauline Givord & Xavier Boutin, 2012. "The environmental Effect of Green Taxation : The case of the french "Bonus/Malus"," Working Papers, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique 2012-13, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Julie Pellegrin & Emanuela Sirtori, 2012. "Methodologies to assess the impact of infrastructure projects in international development evaluation," Working Papers, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) 201202, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).