Report NEP-TRA-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Popov, Vladimir, 2013. "Economic Miracle of Post-Soviet Space: Why Uzbekistan Managed to Achieve What No Other Post-Soviet State Achieved," MPRA Paper 48723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diana Cheung & Ysaline Padieu, 2013. "Heterogeneity of the effects of health insurance on household savings: Evidence from rural China," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00848061, HAL.
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Hu, Yong & Jefferson, Gary & Rock, Michael & Toman, Michael, 2013. "Factors influencing energy intensity in four Chinese industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6551, The World Bank.
- Balázs Varga, 2013. "Time Varying NAIRU Estimates in Central Europe," Working Papers 1306, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Song, Ze & Li, Lianyou & Ma, Chao, 2013. "The EASI Demand System : Evidence from China Household," MPRA Paper 48435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mao Xianqiang & Yang Shuqian & Liu Qin, 2013. "The Way to CO2 Emission Reduction and the Co-benefits of Local Air Pollution Control in China's Transportation Sector: A Policy and Economic Analysis," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013036, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- Zhiming Cheng & Russell Smyth & Haining Wang, 2013. "Housing and Subjective Wellbeing in Urban China," Monash Economics Working Papers 39-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Haitao Yin, 2013. "Insurance Approach for Financing Extreme Climate Event Losses in China: A Status Analysis," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013035, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- Martine Audibert & Yong He & Jacky Mathonnat, 2013. "Two-Period Comparison of Healthcare Demand with Income Growth and Population Aging in Rural China: Implications for Adjustment of the Healthcare Supply and Development," Working Papers halshs-00846088, HAL.
- Zhiming Cheng & Russell Smyth & Gong Sun, 2013. "Participation and Expenditure of Rural-Urban Migrants in the Illegal Lottery in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 24-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Elena Deryugina & Alexey Ponomarenko, 2013. "Money-based inflation risk indicator for Russia: a structural dynamic factor model approach," Joint Research Papers 3, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England.
- Zsolt Darvas & BalÃ¡zs Varga, 2013. "Inflation persistence in Central and Eastern European countries," Working Papers 787, Bruegel.
- Wu Dan & Xie Xuxuan, 2013. "Economic Analysis of Multi-pollutant Control in Coal-Fired Electricity Plants in China," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013022, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Feb 2013.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Nguyen, Hoa, 2013. "Do Internal and International Remittances Matter to Health, Education and Labor of Children? The Case of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rangan Gupta & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Won Joong Kim & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne, 2013. "Forecasting China’s Foreign Exchange Reserves Using Dynamic Model Averaging: The Role of Macroeconomic Fundamentals, Financial Stress and Economic Uncertainty," Working Papers 201338, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Zanxin Wang & Jin Wan, 2013. "An Economic Analysis of the Use of Water Hyacinth for Phytoremediation and Biogas Production in Dianchi Lake, China," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013025, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Feb 2013.
- Steven Ongena & Jose Luis Peydro & Neeltje van Horen, 2013. "Shocks Abroad, Pain at Home? Bank-Firm Level Evidence on the International Transmission of Financial Shocks," DNB Working Papers 385, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nguyen Thi Y Ly, 2013. "Evaluating the Pilot Implementation of Payment for Forest Environmental Services in Lam Dong, Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013023, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Feb 2013.