Report NEP-TRA-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le Coq, Chloe & Paltseva, Elena, 2012. "The EU-Russia Gas Relationship: a mutual dependency," SITE Working Paper Series 18, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei, 2012. "Cost Competitiveness Comparisons and Convergence in China," MPRA Paper 42449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitchell Kellman & Mitchell Yochanan Shachmurove, 2012. "Trade Sophistication in a Transition Economy: Poland 1980–2009," Working Papers 64, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Anna Matysiak, 2012. "Fertility developments in Central and Eastern Europe: the role of work-family tensions," Working Papers 49, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:022012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:172012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore