Report NEP-TRA-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Cities: Evidence from the Post-communist World," WIFO Working Papers 397, WIFO.
- Yuko Kinoshita, 2011. "Sectoral Composition of Foreign Direct Investment and External Vulnerability in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 11/123, International Monetary Fund.
- MENG Jianjun, 2011. "How Far Has China's Urbanization Come? (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek & J. P. Angenendt, 2011. "MNE’s Regional Location Choice - A Comparative Perspective on East Germany, the Czech Republic and Poland," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Yuanyan Sophia Zhang, 2011. "Credit Market Imperfection and Sectoral Asymmetry of Chinese Business Cycle," IMF Working Papers 11/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Silvia Vignetti & Emanuela Sirtori, 2010. "Infrastructure investment opportunities in the New EU Member States: the role of regional policies," Working Papers 201003, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2010. "Critical review of cluster mapping studies in Poland," Working Papers 1001, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Jun Zhang, 2011. "Related Variety, Global Connectivity and Institutional Embeddedness: Internet Development in Beijing and Shanghai Compared," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1110, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Aaron Mehrotra, 2011. "What Drives Urban Consumption in Mainland China? The Role of Property Price Dynamics," Working Papers 152011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Roman Mogilevsky, 2011. "Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Kyrgyz Republic before and during the Global Crisis," CASE Network Reports 0097, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Graham Bird & Alex Mandilaras & Helen Popper, 2011. "Is There a Beijing Consensus on International Macroeconomic Policy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0611, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Minea, Alexandru & Rault, Christophe, 2011. "External Monetary Shocks and Monetary Integration: Evidence from the Bulgarian Currency Board," IZA Discussion Papers 5797, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fitiu, Avram & Merce, Emilian & Sabau, Marius Mircea, 2010. "Considerents Concerning the Romanian Emigrants' Options," Apas Papers 159, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.