Report NEP-TRA-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena, 2011. "Assessing gas transit risks: Russia vs. the EU," SITE Working Paper Series 12, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Anna Lovasz & Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2011. "College Degree Supply, Productivity Spillovers and Occupational Allocation of Graduates in Central European Countries," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1103, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Peter Jarrett, 2011. "Pension Reforms in Poland and Elsewhere: the View from Paris," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 425, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," Working Papers 300, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2011. "Reducing Regional Disparities In China: Is Investment Allocation Policy Effective?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Julie Jiang & Jonathan Sinton, 2011. "Overseas Investments by Chinese National Oil Companies: Assessing the Drivers and Impacts," IEA Energy Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- Silviya Nikolova & Nikolay Markov & Boyko Nikolov & Nasko Dochev, 2011. "Inequality and Public Policy: A Country Study for Bulgaria," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 095, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Liviu Voinea & Flaviu Mihaescu, 2011. "A Contribution to the Public-Private Wage Inequality Debate: The Iconic Case of Romania," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 093, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Rizea (Pirnea), Ionela Carmen, 2011. "Analiză privind performanţele sectorului de afaceri din România în contextul crizei economice mondiale," MPRA Paper 31475, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jun 2011.
- Clemens Noelke & Daniel Horn, 2011. "Social Transformation and the Transition from Vocational Education to Work," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1105, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Petrushchak, Bohdan, 2011. "The calendar regularity of earnings and volatility distribution on the Ukrainian stock market," MPRA Paper 31115, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2011. "Geography, Institutions and Principles. Bits and Pieces of Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Banking," WIFO Working Papers 392, WIFO.
- Roman Mogilevsky & Anara Omorova, 2011. "Assessing Development Strategies to Achieve the MDGs in Asia. Macroeconomic Strategies of MDG Achievement in the Kyrgyz Republic," CASE Network Reports 0095, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.