Report NEP-TRA-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie Stack & Eric Pentecost, 2011. "A Gravity Model Approach to Estimating Prospective Trade Gains in the EU Accession and Associated Countries," Working Papers, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division 2010/11, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Szent-Ivanyi, Balazs, 2010. "Aid Allocation of the Emerging Central and Eastern European Donors," MPRA Paper 30234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Yiping & Tao, Kunyu, 2011. "Causes of and Remedies for the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s External Imbalances: The Role of Factor Market Distortion," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 279, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "Ðž Ð Ð¾ÑÑÐ¸Ð¹ÑÐºÐ¾Ð¹ ÐÐºÐ¾Ð½Ð¾Ð¼Ð¸Ñ‡ÐµÑÐºÐ¾Ð¹ ÐÐ°ÑƒÐºÐµ Ð¡ÐºÐ²Ð¾Ð·ÑŒ ÐŸÑ€Ð¸Ð·Ð¼Ñƒ ÐŸÑƒÐ±Ð»Ð¸ÐºÐ°Ñ†Ð¸Ð¹ Ð Ð¾ÑÑÐ¸Ð¹ÑÐºÐ¸Ñ… Ð£Ñ‡ÐµÐ½Ñ‹Ñ… Ð’ ÐžÑ‚ÐµÑ‡ÐµÑÑ‚Ð²ÐµÐ½Ð½Ñ‹Ñ… Ð˜ Ð—Ð°Ñ€ÑƒÐ±ÐµÐ¶Ð½Ñ‹Ñ… Ð–Ñ," MPRA Paper 30230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Labour market returns to higher education in Vietnam," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo & Gerard PadrÃ³ i Miquel & Nancy Qian & Yang Yao, 2011. "Do Local Elections in Non-Democracies Increase Accountability? Evidence from Rural China," NBER Working Papers 16948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asplund, Rita & Napari, Sami, 2011. "Intangible capital and wages: An analysis of wage gaps across occupations and genders in Czech Republic, Finland and Norway," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1248, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area.Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 30061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2011.