Report NEP-TRA-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie Stack & Eric Pentecost, 2011. "A Gravity Model Approach to Estimating Prospective Trade Gains in the EU Accession and Associated Countries," Working Papers 2010/11, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Szent-Ivanyi, Balazs, 2010. "Aid Allocation of the Emerging Central and Eastern European Donors," MPRA Paper 30234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Yiping & Tao, Kunyu, 2011. "Causes of and Remedies for the People’s Republic of China’s External Imbalances: The Role of Factor Market Distortion," ADBI Working Papers 279, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "О Российской Экономической Науке Сквозь Призму Публикаций Российских Ученых В Отечественных И Зарубежных Ж�," MPRA Paper 30230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Labour market returns to higher education in Vietnam," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo & Gerard Padró i Miquel & Nancy Qian & Yang Yao, 2011. "Do Local Elections in Non-Democracies Increase Accountability? Evidence from Rural China," NBER Working Papers 16948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asplund, Rita & Napari, Sami, 2011. "Intangible capital and wages: An analysis of wage gaps across occupations and genders in Czech Republic, Finland and Norway," Discussion Papers 1248, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area.Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 30061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2011.