Report NEP-TRA-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kahanec, Martin & Yuksel, Mutlu, 2010. "Intergenerational Transfer of Human Capital under Post-War Distress: The Displaced and the Roma in the Former Yugoslavia," IZA Discussion Papers 5108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vasily Astrov, 2010. "Current State and Prospects of the Russian Energy Sector," wiiw Research Reports 363, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Sonsoles Gallego & Sándor Gardó & Reiner Martin & Luis Molina & José María Serena, 2010. "The Impact of the Global Economic and Financial Crisis on Central Eastern and SouthEastern Europe (CESEE) and Latin America," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers 1002, Banco de Espa�a.
- Lilo Locher, 2010. "Testing for the Option Value of Migration," Working Papers id:2763, eSocialSciences.
- Kadish, Peter, 2010. "Consumption in developed and emerging economies," MPRA Paper 24361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giles, John & Murtazashvili, Irina, 2010. "A control function approach to estimating dynamic probit models with endogenous regressors, with an application to the study of poverty persistence in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5400, The World Bank.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Haoran He & Peter Martinsson & Ping Qin & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Household Decision Making in Rural China: Using Experiments to Estimate the Influences of Spouses," Working Papers 2010-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.