Report NEP-TRA-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sujuan Xie & Liang Guo & Lawrence King, 2009. "Political Connection and Financial Performance: Evidence from Chinese Small-and-Medium Enterprises," Post-Print hal-00496839, HAL.
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:439 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2010. "Pollution Abatement and Control Expenditure in Romania: A Multilevel Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5041, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Causes of Corruption: Evidence from China," Working Papers 2010.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maryla Maliszewska & Elena Jarocinska & Milan Scasny, 2010. "Modeling Economic, Social and Environmental Implications of a Free Trade Agreement Between the European Union and The Russian Federation," CASE Network Reports 0093, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2010. "Russian and caspian hydrocarbons: energy supply stakes for the European Union," Post-Print halshs-00459202, HAL.
- Ekaterina Sprenger & Volkhart Vincentz, 2010. "Financial Crisis in Central and Eastern Europe," Memoranda - Policy Papers 48, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Hess, Patrick, 2010. "Securities clearing and settlement in China: markets, infrastructures and policy-making," Occasional Paper Series 116, European Central Bank.
- Arnaud De La Tour & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Innovation and international technology transfer: The case of the Chinese photovoltaic industry," Post-Print hal-00498578, HAL.
- Zuzana Iršová, 2010. "Bank Efficiency in Transitional Countries: Sensitivity to Stochastic Frontier Design," Working Papers IES 2010/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2010.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "China in the Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy," Working Papers 2010.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jing Wu & Joseph Gyourko & Yongheng Deng, 2010. "Evaluating Conditions in Major Chinese Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 16189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eirini Syngelaki, 2010. "Linkages between Excess Currency and Stock Market Returns:Granger Causality in Mean and Variance," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n209-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Zhichao Zhang & Xinwei Zheng, 2010. "Some Hypotheses on Commonality in Liquidity: New Evidence from the Chinese Stock Market," Economics Series 2010_10, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Anna Alberini & Milan Šcasný, 2010. "Context and the VSL: Evidence from a Stated Preference Study in Italy and the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2010.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.