Report NEP-TRA-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ITO Banri & YASHIRO Naomitsu & XU Zhaoyuan & CHEN Xiaohong & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2010. "How Do Chinese Industries Benefit from FDI Spillovers?," Discussion papers 10026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Karsten Staehr, 2010. "Inflation in the New EU Countries from Central and Eastern Europe : Theories and panel data estimations," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 26 May 2010.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2010. "Socio-indicators related to social perception of reforms in the public health system.The romanian case," MPRA Paper 22968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 May 2010.
- Fang, Hai & Eggleston, Karen N. & Rizzo, John A. & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2010. "Female Employment and Fertility in Rural China," Working Paper Series rwp10-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Fardmanesh, Mohsen & Tan, Li, 2009. "Structural Change in Transition Economies: Does Foreign Aid Matter?," Working Papers 76, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2010. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? The EU Enlargement as a Natural Experiment. Evidence from Lithuania," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp326, IIIS.
- Khan, Salman, 2010. "Crude Oil Price shocks to Emerging Markets: Evaluating the BRICs Case," MPRA Paper 22978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Princ, 2010. "Relationship between Czech and European developed stock markets: DCC MVGARCH analysis," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2010/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2010.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Study on Agrarian Contracts in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 22946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara Savastano & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2010. "Optimal Farm Size under an Uncertain Land Market: the Case of Kyrgyz Republic," CEIS Research Paper 154, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Eco-governance in Bulgarian Agriculture," MPRA Paper 22958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burgelman, Robert A. & Grove, Andrew S., 2010. "Toward Electric Cars and Clean Coal: A Comparative Analysis of Strategies and Strategy-Making in the U.S. and China," Research Papers 2048, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.