Report NEP-TRA-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Szentpeteri & Almos Telegdy, 2009. "Political Selection of Firms into Privatization Programs. Evidence from Romanian Comprehensive Data," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0916, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Campos, Nauro F & Saleh, Ahmad & Kuzeyev, Vitaliy S., 2009. "Dynamic Ethnic Fractionalization and Economic Growth in the Transition Economies from 1989 to 2007," IZA Discussion Papers 4597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garcia, Jorge & Bluffstone, Randy & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "Corporate environmental management in transition economies: The case of Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers in Economics 411, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sandra PONCET & Walter STEINGRESS & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2009. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009035, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Martin T. Bohl & Michael Schuppli & Pierre L. Siklos, 2009. "Stock Return Seasonalities and Investor Structure: Evidence from China’s B-Share Markets," CQE Working Papers 0709, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Bruce, John W. & Li, Zongmin, 2009. "“Crossing the river while feeling the rocks”: Incremental land reform and its impact on rural welfare in China," IFPRI discussion papers 926, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michael Schuppli & Martin T. Bohl, 2009. "Do Foreign Institutional Investors Destabilize China’s A-Share Markets?," CQE Working Papers 0909, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Weiyong Yang, 2009. "Rural households decisions towards income diversification : Evidence from a township in northern China," Post-Print halshs-00435115, HAL.
- Szilvia Hamori, 2009. "Employment convergence of immigrants in the European Union," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0907, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ansgar Belke & Joscha Beckmann & Michael Kühl, 2009. "Global Integration of Central and Eastern European Financial Markets: The Role of Economic Sentiments," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 952, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2009. "The Impact of the Crisis on Budget Policy in Central and Eastern Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0924, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Henning Mühlen & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "FDI by Early Movers, Followers and Latecomers: Timing of Entry by German Firms during Transition in the Czech Republic," Kiel Working Papers 1571, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Li, Muqun & Coxhead, Ian, 2009. "Trade, Technology and Inequality in a Developing Country: Theory and Evidence from China," Staff Paper Series 539, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Yiping Zhu, 2009. "Eine Panel-Analyse des chinesischen Intraindustriellen Handels im Investitionsgütersektor," IWH Discussion Papers 18, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kirk, Michael & Tuan, Nguyen Do Anh, 2009. "Land-tenure policy reforms: Decollectivization and the Doi Moi system in Vietnam," IFPRI discussion papers 927, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Huimin Chung & Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzen Limit Order Books," CQE Working Papers 0109, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.