Report NEP-TRA-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tinh T. Doan & John Gibson, 2009. "Do Returns to Schooling Go Up During Transition? The Not So Contrary Case of Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 09/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "EU Integration and Trade: a Look from the Outside of the EU Eastern Border?," Discussion Papers 22, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Omuraliev, Nurbek, 2009. "Institutional change, rural services, and agricultural performance in Kyrgyzstan:," IFPRI discussion papers 904, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chen, Guifu & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2009. "Energy prices and China’s international competitiveness," MPRA Paper 18827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koopman, Robert & Wang, Zhi & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2009. "A World Factory in Global Production Chains: Estimating Imported Value Added in Chinese Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 7430, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yu-Wei Hu & Gregorio Impavido & Xiaohong Li, 2009. "Governance and Fund Management in the Chinese Pension System," IMF Working Papers 09/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Cozmanca,Bogdan-Octavian & Manea, Florentina, 2009. "Asymmetries in the exchange rate pass-through into Romanian price indices," Working Papers of Macroeconomic Modelling Seminar 092201, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Brown, Martin & Ongena, Steven & Yesin, Pinar, 2009. "Foreign Currency Borrowing by Small Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.