Report NEP-TRA-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holger Görg & Alexander Hijzen & Balázs Muraközy, 2009. "The role of production technology for productivity spillovers from multinationals: Firm-level evidence for Hungary," CeFiG Working Papers 5, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 01 Feb 2009.
- Ying , Fang & Yang , Zhao, 2009. "Do institutions matter? Estimating the effect of institutions on economic performance in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2009. "Monetary Transmission in three Central European Economies: Evidence from Time-Varying Coefficient Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers 0903, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 30 Apr 2012.
- Xiaolei Qian & Russell Smyth, 2005. "Growth Accounting for the Chinese Provinces 1990-2000: Incorporating Human Capital Accumulation," Monash Economics Working Papers 11/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Juurikkala, Tuuli & Solanko, Laura & Karas, Alexei, 2009. "The role of banks in monetary policy transmission: Empirical evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bianka Dettmer & Fredrik Erixon & Andreas Freytag & Pierre Olivier Legault Tremblay, 2009. "The Dynamics of Structural Change - The European Union's Trade with China," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2006. "Panel Data, Cointegration, Causality And Wagner'S Law: Empirical Evidence From Chinese Provinces," Monash Economics Working Papers 01/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Xun Lu & Dietrich Fausten & Russell Smyth, 2006. "Financial Development, Capital Accumulation And Productivity Improvement: Evidence From China," Monash Economics Working Papers 04/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Guonan Ma & Zhou Haiwen, 2009. "China’s evolving external wealth and rising creditor position," BIS Working Papers 286, Bank for International Settlements.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai & Tiemin Liu & Yin Liu & C.Y. Tang & Zhihong Wang & Zuxiang Wang & Juyong Zhang, 2008. "Environmental Surroundings And Personal Well-Being In Urban China," Monash Economics Working Papers 32/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/7/doc2009-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Russell Smyth & Xiaolei Qian, 2008. "Corruption And Left-Wing Beliefs In A Post-Socialist Transition Economy: Evidence From China'S ???Harmonious Society???," Monash Economics Working Papers 02/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Xiujian Peng & Dietrich Fausten, 2006. "Population Ageing And Labour Supply Prospects In China From 2005 To 2050," Monash Economics Working Papers 16/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lien, Kristin & Tveterås, Ragnar & Tveterås, Sigbjørn, 2009. "The structure of herring product demand in Russia," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/23, University of Stavanger.
- Russell Smyth & Xiaolei Qian, 2008. "Knowing One'S Lot In Life Versus Climbing The Social Ladder: The Formation Of Redistributive Preferences In Urban China," Monash Economics Working Papers 05/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Aleluia, João & Leitão, João, 2009. "International Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer: The CDM´s Reality in China," MPRA Paper 16150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard M. Bird, 2008. "Tax Assignment Revisited," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0805, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Stavarek, Daniel & Šulganová, Jana, 2009.
"Analýza efektívnosti slovenských bánk využitím Stochastic Frontier Approach
[Analysis of Efficiency of Slovak Banks Using Stochastic Frontier Approach]," MPRA Paper 16020, University Library of Munich, Germany.