Report NEP-TRA-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Denisova, 2009. "Mortality in Russia: Microanalysis," Working Papers w0128, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin1020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2008. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2008079, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2009. "Interest rate transmission mechanism of the monetary policy in the selected EMU candidate countries (SVAR approach)," MPRA Paper 14072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Edward Leeman & Zhang Rufei, 2009. "Urban Trends and Policy in China," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2009/1, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Csanadi, 2009. "The „Chinese style reforms” and the Hungarian „Goulash Communism”," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0903, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Anna Iara & Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Leon Podkaminer & Roman Römisch & Hermine Vidovic, 2008. "Migration and Commuting Propensity in the New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 351, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniela Marconi & Laura Painelli, 2009. "Assessing the vulnerability of emerging Asia to external demand shocks: the role of China," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 38, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kamil Dybczak & David Vonka & Nico van der Windt, 2008. "The Effect of Oil Price Shocks on the Czech Economy," Working Papers 2008/5, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2009. "China's financial conundrum and global imbalances," BIS Working Papers 277, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tausch, Arno, 2009.
"Einige quantitative Überlegungen zum EU-Budget
[Some quantitative reflections on the EU Budget]," MPRA Paper 14249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Csanadi & Hairong Lai & Ferenc Gyuris, 2009. "Global crisis and its implications on the political transformation in China," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0905, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "Is U.S. Money Causing China'S Output?," Working Paper Series 2009-6, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 May 2009.
- Karen Crabbé & Michel Beine, 2009. "Trade, Institutions and Export Specialization," LICOS Discussion Papers 23409, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hmelnitchi, Carmen & Neamtu, Ion, 2009. "Aligning at ISO 9001 requirements - a true challange for Romanian SMEs," MPRA Paper 14374, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2009.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irène Andreou & Gilles Dufrénot & Alain Sand-Zantman & Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2009. "A forewarning indicator system for financial crises: the case of six Central and Eastern European countries," Post-Print halshs-00372728, HAL.
- Andras Simonovits, 2009. "Hungarian Pension System and its Reform," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0908, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.