Report NEP-TRA-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruben Enikolopov & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2009. "Media and Political Persuasion: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0113, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260560_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef PÃ¶schl & Sandor Richter & W, 2008. "Weathering the Global Storm, yet Rising Costs and Labour Shortages May Dampen Domestic Growth," wiiw Forecast Reports, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 1, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011287 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dollar, David, 2008. "Lessons from China for Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4531, The World Bank.
- Milanovic, Branko & Ersado, Lire, 2008. "Reform and inequality during the transition: An analysis using panel household survey data, 1990-2005," MPRA Paper 7459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fu, Shihe & Hong, Junjie, 2008. "Information and communication technologies and geographic concentration of manufacturing industries: evidence from China," MPRA Paper 7446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2008. "Governance arrangements for state owned enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4542, The World Bank.
- Murthi, Mamta & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2008. "Attitudes to equality : the"socialist legacy"revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4529, The World Bank.
- Brownbridge, Martin & Canagarajah, Sudharshan, 2008. "Fiscal policy for growth and development in Tajikistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4532, The World Bank.
- Harry Kelejian & Peter Murrell & Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2007. "Spatial Spillovers in the Development of Institutions," Electronic Working Papers, University of Maryland, Department of Economics 07-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.