Report NEP-TRA-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruben Enikolopov & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2009. "Media and Political Persuasion: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0113, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260560 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter & W, 2008. "Weathering the Global Storm, yet Rising Costs and Labour Shortages May Dampen Domestic Growth," wiiw Forecast Reports 1, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011287 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dollar, David, 2008. "Lessons from China for Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4531, The World Bank.
- Milanovic, Branko & Ersado, Lire, 2008. "Reform and inequality during the transition: An analysis using panel household survey data, 1990-2005," MPRA Paper 7459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fu, Shihe & Hong, Junjie, 2008. "Information and communication technologies and geographic concentration of manufacturing industries: evidence from China," MPRA Paper 7446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2008. "Governance arrangements for state owned enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4542, The World Bank.
- Murthi, Mamta & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2008. "Attitudes to equality : the"socialist legacy"revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4529, The World Bank.
- Brownbridge, Martin & Canagarajah, Sudharshan, 2008. "Fiscal policy for growth and development in Tajikistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4532, The World Bank.
- Harry Kelejian & Peter Murrell & Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2007. "Spatial Spillovers in the Development of Institutions," Electronic Working Papers 07-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.