Report NEP-TRA-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Dimitrios Dapontas, 2007. "Currency crises in transition economies: some further evidence," Working Papers 0011, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Tarr, David, 2007. "Russian WTO accession : what has been accomplished, what can be expected," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4428, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wii:ratpap:rpg:mai:2007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Fidrmuc & Klarita Gërxhani, 2007. "Mind the Gap! Social Capital, East and West," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-10, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Ruta Aidis & Saul Estrin & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2007. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia:A Comparative Perspective," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Ariane Tichit, 2007. "Mind the Break! Accounting for Changing Patterns of Growth during Transition," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-06, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht & Joze P. Damijan, 2007. "Infrastructure endowment and corporate income taxes as determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Central- and Eastern European Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 19307, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Rotfuß, Waldemar, 2007. "Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives in Russia: An Overview," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007. "Does Economic Integration Affect the Structure of Industries? Empirical Evidence from the CEE," LICOS Discussion Papers 19507, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Oleg Badunenko & Daniel J. Henderson & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2007. "Technological Change and Transition: Relative Contributions to Worldwide Growth during the 1990s," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 740, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- rotariu, ilie, 2006. "The new Tourism Communication: from 3S to 3E with case study on Romania," MPRA Paper 6130, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Item repec:cil:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ttp:itpwps:0708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pollitt, M., 2007. "Evaluating the evidence on electricity reform: Lessons for the South East Europe (SEE) market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0756, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aaro Hazak, 2007. "Companies’ Financial Decisions under the Distributed Profit Taxation Regime of Estonia," Working Papers 155, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.