Report NEP-TRA-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akhmedov Akhmed, . "Human capital and political business cycles," EERC Working Paper Series 03-213e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Andrienko Yury & Nemtsov Aleksandr, 2005. "Estimation of individual demand for alcohol," EERC Working Paper Series 05-10e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Doyle, Orla & Walsh, Patrick Paul, 2005. "Did Political Constraints Bind During Transition? Evidence from Czech Elections 1990-2002," IZA Discussion Papers 1719, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eab:tradew:566 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:606 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph de Haas & Ilko Naaborg, 2005. "Does Foreign Bank Entry Reduce Small Firms' Access to Credit? Evidence from European Transition Economies," DNB Working Papers 050, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Diego Puga & Daniel Trefler, 2005. "Wake Up and Smell the Ginseng: The Rise of Incremental Innovation in Low-Wage Countries," NBER Working Papers 11571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duo Qin & Marie Anne Cagas & Pilipinas Quising & Xin-Hua He, 2005. "How Much Does Investment Drive Economic Growth in China?," Working Papers 545, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:587 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ashima Goyal, 2005. "Incentives from exchange rate regimes in an institutional context," Working Papers 2005-002, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph de Haas & Ilko Naaborg, 2005. "Internal Capital Markets in Multinational Banks: Implications for European Transition Countries," DNB Working Papers 051, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pawlik, Konrad, 2005. "Increasing role of foreign capital in Polish economy since 1993," Working Papers 2005-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Item repec:eab:develo:596 is not listed on IDEAS anymore