Report NEP-TID-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryan L. Lampe & Petra Moser, 2012. "Do Patent Pools Encourage Innovation? Evidence from 20 U.S. Industries under the New Deal," NBER Working Papers 18316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari & Hiroshi Shimitzu & Andrea Vezzulli, 2012. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation and the Sources of Breakthrough Inventions: Evidence from a Data-Set of R&D Awards," Working Papers 2012/24, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Hernán, Roberto & Kujal, Praveen, 2012. "Vertical integration, market floreclosure and quality investment," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/14968, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2012. "The Case Against Patents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000465, David K. Levine.
- Hyunbae Chun & Sung-Bae Mun, 2012. "Determinants of R&D Cooperation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Working Papers 1204, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Aoki, Reiko & Kao, Tina, 2012. "Protection of basic research and R&D incentives in an international setting," CIS Discussion paper series 563, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Patents versus R&D subsidies in a Schumpeterian growth model with endogenous market structure," MPRA Paper 40469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George, Donald A R, 2012. "Technical progress and product reliability under competition and monopoly," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-23, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).