Report NEP-TID-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Slivko, Olga & Theilen, Bernd, 2011. "Innovation or Imitation? The effect of spillovers and competitive pressure on firms' R&D strategy choice," Working Papers 2072/179618, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2011. "R&D Productivity and Firm Size in Semiconductors and Pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Citation Yields," Working Papers 1101, Izmir University of Economics.
- Mitchell, Matthew & Zhang, Yuzhe, 2012. "Shared Rights and Technological Progress," MPRA Paper 36537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2012. "Promoting Competition by Coordinating Prices: When Rivals Share Intellectual Property," UBC Departmental Archives nancy_gallini-2012-5, UBC Department of Economics, revised 07 Feb 2012.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí & Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes, 2011. "High Growth Firms and Innovation: an empirical analysis for Spanish firms," Working Papers 2072/179669, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Luisa Carvalho, 2011. "Market structures, strategy and innovation in services A study applied to the tourism sector," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_27, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).