Report NEP-TID-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009. "Competition and innovation: evidence from financial services," Working Papers 09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Matthias Bürger & Tom Brökel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gastón Llanes & Ramiro de Elejalde, 2009. "Industry Equilibrium with Open Source and Proprietary Firms," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-149, Harvard Business School.
- Helen Weeds, 2009. "Superstars and the Long Tail: The impact of technology on market structure in media industries," Economics Discussion Papers 669, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Aitor Lacuesta & Omar Licandro & Teresa Molina & Luis A. Puch, 2009. "Innovation, Tangible and Intangible Investments and the Value of Spanish Firms," Working Papers 2009-19, FEDEA.