Report NEP-TID-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, innovation and distance to frontier," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Giuseppe Scellato, 2009. "Out of Equilibrium Profit and Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000071, David K. Levine.
- Bee Yan Aw & Mark J. Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu, 2009. "R&D Investment, Exporting, and Productivity Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 14670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katharine Rockett, 2009. "Property Rights and Invention," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 663, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2009. "Research universities and regional high-tech firm start-ups and exit," MPRA Paper 13022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommy Clausen, 2009. "Outlining the distinguishing characteristics of an evolutionary theory of innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo 20090103, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Larouche, P., 2008. "The European Microsoft case at the crossroads of competition policy and innovation," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center 2008-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.