Report NEP-TID-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raquel Ortega-Argiles & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2008. "The Productivity Impact of R&D Investment: Evidence from European Microdata," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-050, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Raquel Ortega-Argiles & Andries Brandsma, 2008. "EU-US differences in the size of R&D intensive firms: Do they explain the overall R&D intensity gap?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- OctÃ¡vio Figueiredo & Paulo GuimarÃ£es & Douglas Woodward, 2008. "Vertical Disintegration in Marshallian Industrial Districts," FEP Working Papers 280, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jan Fagerberg & David Mowery & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Innovation-systems, path-dependency and policy: The co-evolution of science, technology and innovation policy and industrial structure in a small, resource-based economy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080624, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Maria Elena Bontempi & Jacques Mairesse, 2008. "Intangible Capital and Productivity: An Exploration on a Panel of Italian Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 14108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Van De Velde & B. Clarysse & M. Wright, 2008. "The Technology Endowments of Spin-off Companies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 08/513, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.