Report NEP-TID-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simona Iammarino & Philip McCann, 2006. "The Structure and Evolution of Industrial Clusters: Transactions, Technology and Knowledge Spillovers," SPRU Working Paper Series 138, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gustavo A. Crespi & Aldo Geuna & Lionel J. J. Nesta, 2006. "Labour Mobility of Academic Inventors. Career Decision and Knowledge Transfer," SPRU Working Paper Series 139, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jacqueline Senker, 2006. "Biotechnology Alliances in the European Pharmaceutical Industry: Past, Present and Future," SPRU Working Paper Series 137, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Bulat Sanditov, 2005. "Patent Citations, the Value of Innovations and Path-Dependency," KITeS Working Papers 177, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2005.
- Gianni Amisano & Maria Letizia Giorgetti, . "The Dynamics of Firms' Entry and Diversification: A Bayesian Panel Probit Approach. A Cross-country analysis," Working Papers ubs0408, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Lhuillery, 2006. "The impact of corporate governance practices on R&D efforts: a look at shareholders’ rights, cross-listing and control pyramid," CEMI Working Papers cemi-report-2006-006, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation, revised Apr 2009.
- Leonardo Bargigli, 2005. "The limits of modularity in innovation and production," KITeS Working Papers 176, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, . "Start-up entry strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms," Working Papers ubs0409, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.