Report NEP-TID-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Nesta, 2005. "Knowledge and Productivity in the World's Largest Manufacturing Corporations Level:Panel Data analysis on Compustat and Patent data," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2005-17, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Dale T. Mortensen & Rasmus Lentz, 2005. "An Empirical Model of Growth Through Product Innovation," 2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 910, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicholas Bloom & Mark Schankerman & John Van Reenen, 2005. "Identifying Technology Spillovers and Product Market Rivalry," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0675, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bettina Peters, 2005. "Persistence of Innovation: Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0511021, EconWPA.
- Nauro F. Campos & Mariana Iootty, 2005. "Firm Entry And Exit In Brazil: Cross-Sectoral Evidence From Manufacturing Industry," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³sgraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of 095, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bart Hobijn & Diego Comin, 2005. "Lobbying and Technology Diffusion," 2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 198, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Holger Patzelt & Dodo zu Knyphausen-Aufseß & Yasmin Habib, 2005. "Portfolio strategies of life science venture capital firms in the USA and Europe," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2005-31, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, frictions, and wealth," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-05-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Clarysse, B. & Knockaert, M. & Lockett, A., 2005. "How do early stage high technology investors select their investments?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2005-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.