Report NEP-TID-2005-08-03This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Belen Usero & Zulima Fernandez, 2005. "First Come, First Served: An Analysis Of Pioneer And Follower Firms' Market And Nonmarket Actions In The European Mobile Telephone Industry," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb054812, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2005. "Beggar thy neighbor? the in-state vs. out-of-state impact of state R&D tax credits," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2005-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jaap Bikker & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2005. "An Exploration into Competition and Efficiency in the Dutch Life Insurance Industry," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 047, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Rajat Acharyya & Swapnendu Banerjee, 2005. "On Tariff, Quality Choice and Innovation in a Vertically Differentiated Monopoly with Discrete Preferences," Departmental Working Papers, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics wp0504, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Sylvan Katz, 2005. "Indicators for Complex Innovation Systems," SPRU Working Paper Series, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex 134, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Mariapia MENDOLA, 2005. "Migration and technological change in rural households: complements or substitutes?," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano 2005-15, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.