Report NEP-SPO-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Simone Tuor, 2007. "Avoiding Labor Shortages by Employer Signaling - On the Importance of Good Work Climate and Labor Relations," Working Papers 0067, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Victor Matheson, 2007. "Sports and the Law: Using Court Cases to Teach Sports Economics," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 0706, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2007. "Riding High - Success in Sports and the Rise of Doping Cultures," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-372, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sutter, Matthias & Strassmair, Christina, 2007. "Communication, cooperation and collusion in team tournaments - An experimental study," Discussion Papers in Economics 2016, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- PrÃ¼fer, J. & Walz, U., 2007. "How does Clubs' Organizational Design Affect Competition Among Clubs?," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2007-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.