Report NEP-SPO-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Phillip Miller, 2006. "Subsidized Monopolists and Product Prices: The Case of Major League Baseball," Working Papers 0629, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Rockerbie, Duane, 2006. "Peculiarities of the Major League Baseball Posting System," MPRA Paper 891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Betsey Stevenson, 2006. "Beyond the classroom: using Title IX to measure the return to high school sports," Working Paper Series 2006-44, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Brandon M. Avrutin & Paul M. Sommers, 2006. "Work Incentives And Salary Distributions In Major League Baseball," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0610, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Paul M. Sommers, 2006. "Measuring Player Loyalty Among Baseball’S Hall Of Famers," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0612, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.