Report NEP-SOG-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler, 2007. "Financial Incentives in Academia: Research versus Development," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 693.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Papagni, Erasmo, 2007. "Social rewards in science and economic growth," MPRA Paper 2776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubois, Pierre & Hernandez-Perez, Adriana & Ivaldi, Marc, 2006. "The Market of Academic Journals: Empirical Evidence from Data on French Libraries," IDEI Working Papers 416, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- John W. Dawson, 2007. "The Empirical Instituions-Growth Literature: Is Something Amiss at the Top?," Working Papers 07-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Roland G. Fryer & Michael Greenstone, 2007. "The Causes and Consequences of Attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities," NBER Working Papers 13036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jiménez, Fernando & Zabala Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel & Zofío, José Luis, 2007. "Efficiency in Public Research Centers: Evaluating the Spanish Food Technology Program," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).