Report NEP-SOG-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garibaldi, Pietro & Giavazzi, Francesco & Ichino, Andrea & Rettore, Enrico, 2007. "College Cost and Time to Complete a Degree: Evidence from Tuition Discontinuities," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Masatsura Igami & Ayaka Saka, 2007. "Capturing the Evolving Nature of Science, the Development of New Scientific Indicators and the Mapping of Science," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2007/1, OECD Publishing.
- BramoullÃ©, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2007. "Research Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Belenzon, Sharon & Schankerman, Mark, 2007. "Harnessing Success: Determinants of University Technology Licensing Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre de Villiers & Gert Steyn, 2007. "The changing face of public funding of higher education, with special reference to South Africa," Working Papers 05/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Maurin, Eric & McNally, Sandra, 2007. "Educational Effects of Widening Access to the Academic Track: A Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura Abramovsky & Rupert Harrison & Helen Simpson, 2007. "University research and the location of business R&D," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W07/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Why Are Youth from Lower-income Families Less Likely to Attend University? Evidence from Academic Abilities, Parental Influences, and Financial Constraints," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007295e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Pourquoi les jeunes provenant de familles a plus faible revenu sont-ils moins susceptibles de frequenter l'universite? Analyse fondee sur les aptitudes aux etudes, l'influence des parents et les contr," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2007295f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.