Report NEP-SOG-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dubois, Pierre & Hernandez-Perez, Adriana & Ivaldi, Marc, 2006. "Academic Journals as Two-Sided Platforms: Empirical Evidence from Data on French Libraries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2006. "Hur mäta produktivitet och hur produktiva är svenska professorer i nationalekonomi? Forskningsutvärdering med hjälp av kvantitativa och kvalitativa indikatorer," Working Papers in Economics 238, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- John Geweke & Joel Horowitz & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," CESifo Working Paper Series 1870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dolado, Juan José & Morales, Eduardo, 2006. "Which Factors Determine the Grades of Undergraduate Students in Economics? Some Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 2491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martins, Pedro S. & Walker, Ian, 2006. "Student Achievement and University Classes: Effects of Attendance, Size, Peers, and Teachers," IZA Discussion Papers 2490, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Åse Gornitzka, 2006. "The Open Method of Coordination as practice - A watershed in European education policy?," ARENA Working Papers 16, ARENA.
- Anne Corbett, 2006. "Higher Education as a Form of European Integration: How Novel is the Bologna Process?," ARENA Working Papers 15, ARENA.
- Joshua Angrist & Daniel Lang & Philip Oreopoulos, 2006. "Lead Them to Water and Pay Them to Drink: An Experiment with Services and Incentives for College Achievement," NBER Working Papers 12790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanat Kaul, 2006. "Higher Education in India: Seizing the Opportunity," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 179, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.