Higher Education in India: Seizing the Opportunity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India in its series Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers with number 179.
Length: 74 Pages
Date of creation: May 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
Web page: http://www.icrier.res.in
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2007-01-02 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-01-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SOG-2007-01-02 (Sociology of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar & Sushil Mohan & Monojit Chatterji, 2012. "The relationship between public education expenditure and economic growth: The case of India," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 273, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.