Report NEP-SOG-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer & Michael Visser, 2006. "Publish or peer-rich ? The role of skills and networks in hiring economics professors," Research Unit Working Papers 0604, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- John J. Siegfried & Wendy A. Stock, 2006. "The Undergraduate Origins of Ph.D. Economists," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0611, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Maria Fátima Rocha & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "A cross-country evaluation of cheating in academia: is it related to ‘real world’ business ethics?," FEP Working Papers 214, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tony Flegg & David O. Allen, 2006. "An Examination of Alternative Approaches to Measuring Congestion in British Universities," Working Papers 0606, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- John J. Siegfried & Allen R. Sanderson & Peter McHenry, 2006. "The Economic Impact of Colleges and Universities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0612, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.