Report NEP-SOC-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Landini & Natalia Montinari & Paolo Pin & Marco Piovesan, 2014. "Friendship Network in the Classroom: Parents Bias and Peer Effects," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 14-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Suresh Naidu & Pascual Restrepo & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Democracy Does Cause Growth," NBER Working Papers 20004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Vaillant, Julia, 2014. "Inputs, Gender Roles or Sharing Norms? Assessing the Gender Performance Gap Among Informal Entrepreneurs in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 8046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ronelle Burger & Indraneel Dasgupta & Trudy Owens, 2014. "Why pay NGOs to involve the community?," Working Papers 05/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "How Placing Limitations on the Size of Personal Networks Changes the Structural Properties of Complex Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP) 2014110, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2014.
- Stark, Oded, 2014. "On the economics of others," Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) 164965, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Le Zhang & Andreas Ortmann, 2013. "On the Interpretation of Giving, Taking, and Destruction in Dictator Games and Joy-of-Destruction Games," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2012-50A, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Behncke, Nadine, 2014. "The structure of ethnic networks and exports: Evidence from Germany," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics 198, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Mehling, Maxie-Lina & Boehm, Frédéric, 2014. "Corruption and Informality: Complements or Substitutes? Qualitative Evidence from Barranquilla, Colombia," MPRA Paper 54817, University Library of Munich, Germany.