Report NEP-SOC-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2013. "Formal Institutions and the Trust Formation Process: A Psychological Approach to Explain the Relationship between Institutions and Interpersonal Trust," MPRA Paper 49812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2013. "Natural disasters and social capital formation: The impact of the Great Hanshin-Awaji earthquake," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI RP 2013/10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Dinh, Hinh T., 2013. "Social capital, product imitation and growth with learning externalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6607, The World Bank.
- Lutter, Mark, 2013. "Is there a closure penalty? Cohesive network structures, diversity, and gender inequalities in career advancement," MPIfG Discussion Paper, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies 13/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Michela Rancan, 2013. "The Value of Social Networks in Financial Markets," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2013/21, European University Institute.
- Buetzer, Sascha & Jordan, Christina & Stracca, Livio, 2013. "Macroeconomic imbalances: a question of trust?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1584, European Central Bank.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2013. "Discrimination or Social Networks? Industrial Investment in Colonial India," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 1019, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kramarz, Francis & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2013. "When Strong Ties are Strong: Networks and Youth Labor Market Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9620, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David L. Dickinson & E. Glenn Dutcher & Cortney S. Rodet, 2013. "Observed Punishment Spillover Effects: A Laboratory Investigation of Behavior in a Social Dilemma," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 13-20, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Petrie, Ragan & Jacobson, Sarah, 2013. "Favor Trading in Public Good Provision," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College 2013-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Doepke, Matthias, 2013. "Exploitation, Altruism, and Social Welfare: An Economic Exploration," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hudson, Eibhlin & Barrett, Alan, 2013. "Peer Groups, Employment Status and Mental Well-being among Older Adults in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 7586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).