Report NEP-SOC-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregmar Galinato & Hayley Chouinard & Phil Wandschneider, 2013. "Making Friends to Influence Others: Entry and Contribution Decisions that Affect Social Capital in an Association," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2013-01, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Long, Wenjin & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina, 2013. "Job Contact Networks and Wages of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Florian Klohn & Christoph Strupat, 2013. "Crowding out of Solidarity? â€“ Public Health Insurance versus Informal Transfer Networks in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0432, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Grigoriadis, Theocharis & Torgler, Benno, 2013. "Religious identity, public goods and centralization: Evidence from Russian and Israeli cities," Discussion Papers 2013/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Choi, Syngjoo & Lee, Jungmin & Lee, Sokbae & Choi, Kyunghui, 2013. "Do Institutions Affect Social Preferences? Evidence from Divided Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 7567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Corazzini & Christopher Cotton & Paola Valbonesi, 2013. "Too many charities? Insight from an experiment with multiple public goods and contribution thresholds," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0171, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Selim Gulesci & Erik Meyersson, 2013. ""For the love or the Republic" Education, Secularism, and Empowerment," Working Papers 490, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.