Report NEP-SOC-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filipe R. Campante & Ruben Durante & Francesco Sobbrio, 2013. "Politics 2.0: The Multifaceted Effect of Broadband Internet on Political Participation," NBER Working Papers 19029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Spring, Eva & Grossmann, Volker, 2013. "Does Bilateral Trust Affect International Movement of Goods and Labor?," IZA Discussion Papers 7385, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cai, Jing & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2013. "Social Networks and the Decision to Insure," MPRA Paper 46861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduard J. Bomhoff & Grace Lee Hooi Yean, 2013. "â€œHow General is Trust in Most People?â€ - Comment," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 04-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dai, Shuanping, 2012. "The Emergence of Efficient Institutions and Social Interactions," MPRA Paper 47011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dur, Robert & Tichem, Jan, 2013. "Altruism and Relational Incentives in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 7363, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).