Report NEP-SOC-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Freire, Tiago & Li, Xiaoye, 2013. "How Immigration Reduced Social Capital in the US: 2005-2011," MPRA Paper 44540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013. "Natural disasters and social capital formation: The impact of the Great Hanshin-Awaji earthquake," MPRA Paper 44493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassani Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett, 2012. "Dynamics of effort allocation and evolution of trust: an agent-based model," MPRA Paper 44919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Gunnes, Trude, 2013. "Becoming "We" Instead of "I", Identity Management and Incentives in the Workplace," MPRA Paper 44769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Muller & Marc Vothknecht, 2013. "Group Violence, Ethnic Diversity and Citizen Participation: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00796194, HAL.
- Centorrino, Samuele & Concina, Laura, 2013. "A Competitive Approach to Leadership in Public Good Games," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 13-383, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Youyou BAENDE BOFOTA, 2013. "The impact of social capital on children educational outcomes: The case of Tanzania," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) 2013003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Gostoli, Umberto, 2013. "Coordination in the El Farol Bar problem: The role of social preferences and social networks," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2013-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Abel Brodeur & Sarah Flèche, 2013. "Where the Streets Have a Name: Income Comparisons in the US," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00795198, HAL.
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2013. "Guilt aversion and peer effects in crime: experimental and empirical evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 44746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Migheli Matteo & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2013. "Open Access, Social Norms & Publication Choice," IEL Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 13, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.