Report NEP-SOC-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaimovich, Dany, 2013. "Missing links, missing markets: Internal exchanges, reciprocity and external connections in the economic networks of Gambian villages," MPRA Paper 44080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Olivera, 2013. "On changes in general trust in Europe," Working Papers 201301, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- WALTHER Olivier & CHRISTOPOULOS Dimitris, 2012. "A social network analysis of Islamic terrorism and the Malian rebellion," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-38, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2013. "The Transmission of Democracy: From the Village to the Nation-State," IZA Discussion Papers 7156, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karabel, Jerome & Laurison, Daniel, 2012. "An Exceptional Nation? American Political Values in Comparative Perspective," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4jz523zx, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Michel Bozon & Wilfried Rault, 2013. "Where do people meet their first sexual partner and their first life partner?," Population and Societies 496, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Przepiorka, Wojtek, 2013. "Charitable Giving as a Signal of Trustworthiness: Disentangling the Signaling Benefits of Altruistic Acts," IZA Discussion Papers 7148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arthur Downing, 2012. "Social Capital in Decline: Friendly Societies in Australia, 1850-1914," Economics Series Working Papers Number 105, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Donna Harris & Benedikt Herrmann, 2012. "When to Favour Your Own group? The Threats of Costly Punishments and In-group Favouritism," Economics Series Working Papers 628, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Luciana Méndez Errico, 2013. "The Impacts of Social Networks on Immigrants’ Employment Prospects: The Spanish Case 1997-2007," Working Papers wpdea1301, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Newton, Jonathan, 2013. "Coalitions, tipping points and the speed of evolution," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Weinhardt, Felix, 2013. "Neighborhood Quality and Student Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7139, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).