Report NEP-SOC-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2012. "Globalization and political trust," MPRA Paper 37763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Binder & Andreas Freytag, 2012. "Volunteering, Happiness and Public Policy," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2012-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Natural disasters and participation in volunteer activities: A case study of the Great Hanshin-Awaji earthquake," MPRA Paper 37734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramon Flores & Maurice Koster & Ines Lindner & Elisenda Molina, 2012. "Networks and Collective Action," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-032/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Salomon Israel & Ori Weisel & Richard P. Ebstein & Gary Bornstein, 2012. "Oxytocin, but not Vasopressin, Increases both Parochial and Universal Altruism," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp598, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Quoc-Anh Do & Anh Tran, 2012. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Infrastructure and Nepotism in an Autocracy," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 07-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Karlan, Dean & McConnell, Margaret A., 2012. "Hey Look at Me: The Effect of Giving Circles on Giving," Working Papers, Yale University, Department of Economics 96, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- B. Hoyer, 2013. "Network Disruption and the Common Enemy Effect," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 12-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Michał Krawczyk & Fabrice Le Lec, 2012. "Testing game theory without the social preference confound," Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw 2012-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Tsakas, Nikolas, 2012. "Naive learning in social networks: Imitating the most successful neighbor," MPRA Paper 37796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barr, Abigail & Packard, Truman & Serra, Danila, 2012. "Participatory accountability and collective action : evidence from field experiments in Albanian schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6027, The World Bank.
- Bryan, Gharad & Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2012. "You Can Pick Your Friends, but You Need to Watch Them: Loan Screening and Enforcement in a Referrals Field Experiment," Working Papers, Yale University, Department of Economics 99, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2012. "New Insights into Conditional Cooperation and Punishment from a Strategy Method Experiment," Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics 2012-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Abraham, Vinoj, 2012. "Wages and earnings of marginalized social and religious groups in India: Data sources, scope, limitations and suggestions," MPRA Paper 37799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sacks, Audrey & Larizza, Marco, 2012. "Why quality matters : rebuilding trustworthy local government in post-conflict Sierra Leone," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6021, The World Bank.