Report NEP-SOC-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Surfing Alone? The Internet and Social Capital: Evidence from an Unforeseeable Technological Mistake," IZA Discussion Papers 5747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:cpanda:1308 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Ruslan Gurtoviy & Verena Utikal, 2011. "Size matters - when it comes to lies," TWI Research Paper Series 66, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- G. Camera & M. Casari, 2011. "The coordination value of monetary exchange: Experimental evidence," Working Papers wp754, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Timo Hiller, 2011. "Alliance Formation and Coercion in Networks," Working Papers 2011.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daniel Houser & Stefan Vetter & Joachim Winter, 2011. "Fairness and Cheating," Working Papers 1019, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2011. "On the Nature of Reciprocity: Evidence from the Ultimatum Reciprocity Measure," TWI Research Paper Series 65, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.