Report NEP-SOC-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Downward & Tim Pawlowski & Simona Rasciute, 2011. "Trust, Trustworthiness, Relational Goods and Social Capital: A Cross-Country Economic Analysis," Working Papers 1110, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Fleming, David A. & Chong, Alberto E. & Bejarano, Hernan D., 2011. "Do Natural Disasters Affect Trust/Trustworthiness? Evidence from the 2010 Chilean Earthquake," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104522, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "Democracy or videocracy? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the Italian political arena," MPRA Paper 31117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rohner, D. & Thoenig, M. & Zilibotti, F., 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1136, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations," MPRA Paper 31133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Camera & M. Casari & M. Bigoni, 2011. "Communication, commitment, and deception in social dilemmas: experimental evidence," Working Papers wp751, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Formation and Persistence of Oppositional Identities," CEPR Discussion Papers 8380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2011. "More than outcomes: A cognitive dissonance-based explanation of other-regarding behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Bruno Contini, 2010. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 102, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Kevin Denny, 2011. "Civic returns to education: its effect on homophobia," Working Papers 201108, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- David Card & Laura Giuliano, 2011. "Peer Effects and Multiple Equilibria in the Risky Behavior of Friends," NBER Working Papers 17088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.