Report NEP-SOC-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Formation and Persistence of Oppositional Identities," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2011:16, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Courtois & Tarik TazdaÃ¯t, 2011. "Learning to trust strangers: an evolutionary perspective," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 11-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Feb 2011.
- Antoine Billot, 2007. "How to shake the Invisible Hand (when Robinson meets Friday)," PSE Working Papers halshs-00588081, HAL.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2011. "A Human Relations Paradox," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/145, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Stoop, Jan & van Soest, Daan & Vyrastekova, Jana, 2011. "Carrots without Bite: On the Ineffectiveness of 'Rewards' in sustaining Cooperation in Social Dilemmas," MPRA Paper 30538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Modalsli, JÃ¸rgen, 2011. "Inequality and growth in the very long run: inferring inequality from data on social groups," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 11/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Rosa-GarcÃa, Alfonso & Kiss, Hubert Janos, 2011. "Coordination structures," MPRA Paper 30463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Basedau & Georg StrÃ¼ver & Johannes VÃ¼llers, 2011. "Cutting Bread or Cutting Throats? â€“ Findings from a New Database on Religion, Violence and Peace in Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 159, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Jacobsen, Karin & H. Eika, Kari & Helland, Leif & Thori Lind, Jo & Nyborg, Karine, 2011. "Are nurses more altruistic than real estate brokers?," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 09/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.