Report NEP-SOC-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Brown & Jolian McHardy & Karl Taylor, 2011. "Intergenerational Analysis of Social Interaction," Working Papers 2011007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Damiano, Fiorillo & Fabio, Sabatini, 2011. "Quality and quantity: the role of social interactions in individual health," MPRA Paper 29777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Marti, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Identity and Social Distance in Friendship Formation," Research Papers in Economics 2011:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:1010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giacomo De Giorgi & Michele Pellizzari, 2011. "Understanding Social Interactions: Evidence from the Classroom," Working Papers 385, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Simon Halliday, 2011. "Rarer Actions: Giving and Taking in Third-Party Punishment Games," Working Papers 211, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Hatlebakk, Magnus & Iversen, Vegard & Torsvik, Gaute, 2011. "Caste, local networks and lucrative jobs: Evidence from rural Nepal," Working Papers in Economics 01/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Matteus Joffily & David Masclet & Charles Noussair & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," Post-Print halshs-00581163, HAL.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhao, Y., 2011. "Us Knows Us in the UK: On Director Networks and CEO Compensation," Discussion Paper 2011-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Polishchuk, Leonid & Borisova, Ekaterina, 2010. "Performance assessment of Russian homeowners associations : The importance of being social," MPRA Paper 28785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Ioannou & George Serafeim, 2011. "The Consequences of Mandatory Corporate Sustainability Reporting," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-100, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2012.
- Luis Miller & Heiko Rauhut & Fabian Winter, 2011. "The emergence of norms from conflicts over just distributions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1911052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Democratization and Civil Liberties: The Role of Violence During the Transition," Economics Working Paper Series 1108, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "War signals: a theory of trade, trust and conflict," ECON - Working Papers 013, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Abrevaya, Jason, 2011. ""Beauty Is the Promise of Happiness"?," IZA Discussion Papers 5600, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).