Report NEP-SOC-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Brown & Jolian McHardy & Karl Taylor, 2011. "Intergenerational Analysis of Social Interaction," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2011007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Damiano, Fiorillo & Fabio, Sabatini, 2011. "Quality and quantity: the role of social interactions in individual health," MPRA Paper 29777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Marti, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Identity and Social Distance in Friendship Formation," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2011:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:1010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giacomo De Giorgi & Michele Pellizzari, 2011. "Understanding Social Interactions: Evidence from the Classroom," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 385, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Simon Halliday, 2011. "Rarer Actions: Giving and Taking in Third-Party Punishment Games," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 211, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Hatlebakk, Magnus & Iversen, Vegard & Torsvik, Gaute, 2011. "Caste, local networks and lucrative jobs: Evidence from rural Nepal," Working Papers in Economics, University of Bergen, Department of Economics 01/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Matteus Joffily & David Masclet & Charles Noussair & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00581163, HAL.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhao, Y., 2011. "Us Knows Us in the UK: On Director Networks and CEO Compensation," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Polishchuk, Leonid & Borisova, Ekaterina, 2010. "Performance assessment of Russian homeowners associations : The importance of being social," MPRA Paper 28785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Ioannou & George Serafeim, 2011. "The Consequences of Mandatory Corporate Sustainability Reporting," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 11-100, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2012.
- Luis Miller & Heiko Rauhut & Fabian Winter, 2011. "The emergence of norms from conflicts over just distributions," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2011-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1911052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Democratization and Civil Liberties: The Role of Violence During the Transition," Economics Working Paper Series, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science 1108, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "War signals: a theory of trade, trust and conflict," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 013, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Abrevaya, Jason, 2011. ""Beauty Is the Promise of Happiness"?," IZA Discussion Papers 5600, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).