Report NEP-SOC-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Torgler, Benno, 2011. "Do Positional Concerns Destroy Social Capital: Evidence from 26 Countries," MPRA Paper 28650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2011. "An Experimental Investigation of Intrinsic Motivations for Giving," IZA Discussion Papers 5461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- LOPEZ-PINTADO, Dunia, 2010. "Influence networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2010083, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:11-078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Traag Tanja & Marie Olivier & Velden Rolf van der, 2011. "Social Bonding, Early School Leaving, and Delinquency," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Corruption and Social Interaction: Evidence from China," Working Papers 2011.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Marcel Fafchamps, 2011. "Matching in Rural Producer Organizations," Working Papers halshs-00562629, HAL.
- Falk, Armin & Meier, Stephan & Zehnder, Christian, 2011. "Did We Overestimate the Role of Social Preferences? The Case of Self-Selected Student Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 5475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernard Fortin & Myra Yazbeck, 2011. "Peer Effects, Fast Food Consumption and Adolescent Weight Gain," Cahiers de recherche 1103, CIRPEE.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011. "State or Nature? Formal vs. Informal Sanctioning in the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 11-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Docquier, Frederic & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rapoport, Hillel & Schiff, Maurice, 2011. "Emigration and democracy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5557, The World Bank.
- Lionel Richefort & Patrick Point, 2010. "Governing a Common-Pool Resource in a Directed Network," Working Papers 2010.147, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2011. "The Role of Passionate Individuals in Economic Development," MPRA Paper 28552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Gino & Sreedhari D. Desai, 2011. "Memory Lane and Morality: How Childhood Memories Promote Prosocial Behavior," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-079, Harvard Business School.
- Charles Figuieres & David Masclet & Marc Willinger, 2011. "Weak moral motivation leads to the decline of voluntary contributions," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-09, CIRANO.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Democracy, Property Rights, Income Equality, and Corruption," Working Papers 2011.08, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.