Report NEP-SOC-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vittorio Pelligra & Luca Stanca, 2010. "To Give or Not To Give? Equity, Efficiency and Altruistic Behavior in a Survey-Based Experiment," Working Papers 202, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- DICKES Paul & VALENTOVA Marie & BORSENBERGER Monique, 2011. "A multidimensional assessment of social cohesion in 47 European countries," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-07, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- KLEIN Carlo, 2011. "Do we need social cohesion to be happy?," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-06, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Zhang, Junfu & Zhao, Zhong, 2011. "Social-Family Network and Self-Employment: Evidence from Temporary Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Carine Sebi & E. Somanathan & E. Theophilus, 2011. "Voluntary Contribution in the Field: An Experiment in the Indian Himalayas," Working Papers id:3490, eSocialSciences.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Rainone, Edoardo & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Dynamic Aspects of Teenage Friendships and Educational Attainment," Research Papers in Economics 2011:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Yukichi Mano & Takashi Yamano & Aya Suzuki & Tomoya Matsumoto, 2011. "Local and Personal Networks in Employment and the Development of Labor Markets:Evidence from the Cut Flower Industry in Ethiopia," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-29, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Magnus Hatlebakk & Vegard Iversen & Gaute Torsvik, 2010. "Caste, local networks and lucrative jobs: Evidence from rural Nepal," CMI Working Papers 3, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- ACKET Sylvain & BORSENBERGER Monique & DICKES Paul & SARRACINO Francesco, 2011. "Measuring and validating social cohesion: a bottom-up approach," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-08, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Davide Cantoni, 2010. "The economic effects of the Protestant Reformation: Testing the Weber hypothesis in the German Lands," Economics Working Papers 1260, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- MIKUCKA Malgorzata, 2011. "Homemaking and women's well-being in Europe. Effect of divorce risk, selection and dominating gender-role attitudes," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-09, CEPS/INSTEAD.