Report NEP-SOC-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso, 2010. "A Trust-driven Financial Crisis.Implications for the Future of Financial Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1006, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2010.
- Bottazzi, L. & Da Rin, M. & Hellmann, T., 2010. "The Importance of Trust for Investment: Evidence From Venture Capital (Revision of DP 2009-43)," Discussion Paper 2010-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harvey, James S., Jr., 2009. "Is the Just Man a Happy Man? An Empirical Study of the Relationship Between Ethics and Subjective Well-Being," Working Papers 92617, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2010. "Government size and trust," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey V. Butler, 2008. "Trust, Truth, Status and Identity: an experimental inquiry," EIEF Working Papers Series 0817, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2008.
- Graafland, J.J. & Kaptein, M. & Mazereeuw v/d Duijn Schouten, C., 2010. "Motives of Socially Responsible Business Conduct," Discussion Paper 2010-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Burress, Molly J. & Cook, Michael L., 2009. "Lessons from Community Entrepreneurship: The Concept of Spawning," Working Papers 92629, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Serra Garcia, M. & Damme, E.E.C. van & Potters, J.J.M., 2010. "Hiding an Inconvenient Truth: Lies and Vagueness (Revision of DP 2008-107)," Discussion Paper 2010-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.