Report NEP-SOC-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cox, James C. & Orman, Wafa Hakim, 2010. "Immigrant Assimilation, Trust and Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 5063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Furtado, Delia & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2010. "Why Does Intermarriage Increase Immigrant Employment? The Role of Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 5080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14800/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Meza, David Emmanuel & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Reyniers, Diane, 2010. "Disclosure, Trust and Persuasion in Insurance Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5060, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00503193_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:ijn_00505193_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariana Blanco & Bogaçhan Çelen & Andrew Schotter, 2010. "On blame-freeness and reciprocity: an experimental study," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO 007270, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Yoshio Iida & Sabine Kröger & Erika Seki, 2010. "Heterogeneous Productivity in Voluntary Public Good Provision: an Experimental Analysis," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1025, CIRPEE.
- Rebitzer, James B. & Taylor, Lowell J., 2010. "Extrinsic Rewards and Intrinsic Motives: Standard and Behavioral Approaches to Agency and Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5058, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julien LABONNE & Adama BAH & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2010. "Conflict, Ideology and Foreign Aid," Working Papers, CERDI 201021, CERDI.
- Ola Andersson & Marieke Huysentruyt & Topi Miettinen & Ute Stephan, 2010. "Productivity in Contests: Organizational Culture and Personality Effects," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2010-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.