Report NEP-SOC-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," Documentos CEDE Series 91168, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "How are social ties formed? : Interaction of neighborhood and individual immobility," MPRA Paper 23543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Urs Fischbacher & Verena Utikal, 2010. "On the Acceptance of Apologies," TWI Research Paper Series 53, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Don't Tell Me What to Do, Tell Me Who to Follow! Field Experiment Evidence on Voluntary Donations," Discussion Papers dp-10-16-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Biel, Anders & Andersson, Maria & Hedesström, Martin & Jansson, Magnus & Sundblad, Eva-Lotta & Gärling, Tommy, 2010. "Social Influence in Stockmarkets: A Conceptual Analysis of Social Influence Processes in Stock Markets," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/13, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Simon Angus & Virginie Masson, 2010. "The Effects of Information and Interactions on Contagion Processes," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2010. "Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs," Working Papers of BETA 2010-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2010. "Cooperation norms in multiple-stage punishment," TWI Research Paper Series 54, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00496560 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clark, A.; & Etilé, F.;, 2010. "Happy House: Spousal weight and individual well-being," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michel BEINE & Sara SALOMONE, 2010. "Networks Effects in International Migration : Education versus Gender," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Das Gupta, Monica & Ebenstein, Avraham & Sharygin, Ethan Jennings, 2010. "China's marriage market and upcoming challenges for elderly men," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5351, The World Bank.