Report NEP-SOC-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Freytag & Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Institutions, Culture, and Open Source," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The effects of the social norm on cigarette consumption: evidence from Japan using panel data," MPRA Paper 20777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Stenger & Alexandre Coutant, 2009. "Social Network Sites (SNS): do they match ? Definitions and methods for social sciences and marketing research," Post-Print hal-00458325, HAL.
- Luca Andriani & Dimitrios Karyampas, 2010. "Social Capital, Poverty and Social Exclusion in Italy," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1005, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Giovanni Signorello & Enrico Bertacchini & Walter Santagata, 2010. "Loving Cultural Heritage Private Individual Giving and Prosocial Behavior," Working Papers 2010.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michaelides, Marios, 2009. "The effect of local ties, wages, and housing costs on migration decisions," MPRA Paper 20379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivo Bischoff & Henrik Egbert, 2010. "Social information and bandwagon behaviour in voting: an economic experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201005, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Uwe Cantner & Michael Stützer, 2010. "The Use and Effect of Social Capital in New Venture Creation - Solo Entrepreneurs vs. New Venture Teams," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Marion Haas, 2009. "Social network theory and analysis: a preliminary exploration. CHERE Working Paper 2009/5," Working Papers 2009/5, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Setsuya Fukuda, 2010. "Leaving the parental home in post-war Japan: social, economic and demographic determinants," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-007, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Jørgen Drud Hansen & Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna & Jørgen Ulff-Møller Nielsen, 2010. "Work Hours, Social Value of Leisure and Globalisation," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 229, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Paola Giuliano, 2010. "Family Values and the Regulation of Labor," NBER Working Papers 15747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.